The Way of the Wise Woman
Empowering the Beauty, Wisdom, and Spirituality of Women’s Wisdom Years
The Way of the Wise Woman is the sacred passage of time that guides a woman from midlife to the authenticity of her Wisdom Years. These are the years of The Wise Woman, as the passage of time increases a woman’s wisdom from midlife and beyond with deeper awareness and personal truth regarding her relevancy, presence, visibility, spirituality, intuition, voice and beauty.
Changing the Myth and Redefining Women of Age
Within this blog, we will discuss how to bring more success, empowerment, and meaning to our lives and careers as we enter our wisdom years. We will discuss the many myths and belief systems we have been raised with regarding women as they age and what we can do to change that. We will do this by blending ancient spiritual wisdom with modern day thinking through exploring the following ideals:
- Changing the culture of a women’s advancing years to a time of increased self empowerment, wisdom, relevancy, visibility, intuition, voice, beauty, and spiritual awareness.
- Redefining the beauty of our wisdom years based on Who We Are and not on outdated ideas of what the media or patriarchy says it should be.
- Recognizing the power of your Authentic Self and how it influences all aspects of our lives.
- Fully understanding the power of our intuition for achieving greater self confidence with increased success in our careers, lives, and relationships.
- Discovering, understanding and embracing the power of the Sacred Feminine Energy that rises within us as we grow older.
Mary Jane Brigger
Mary Jane Brigger is the owner of Career Path Success, LLC located in West Salem, Ohio. She is a Women’s Empowerment and Intuition Development Consultant, Certified Career Coach, Certified Body Story Expert, Reiki Master/Teacher,Writer, Death Midwife, with a BA in Healthcare Management from Ursuline College in Cleveland, Ohio.
Mary Jane’s career includes over 35 years of corporate dental management, hospital and community dentistry that also includes career school department head for allied health and career services. Her career also includes numerous appointments on national dental assistant certification boards, dental advisory committees, as well as national and local women organizations.
Mary Jane provides personal, women’s empowerment and intuition development phone sessions as well as private and group Wise Woman retreats at The Healing Cottage in West Salem, Ohio. She facilitatesWise Women Sisterhoods within the greater Cleveland/Akron, Ohio area and is available for speaking presentations and customized group workshops and retreats.
To Learn More About Services and Programs Provided By Mary Jane Brigger and Career Path Success Go To:
Please free to share or quote from the content of this blog as long as you include the author’s name and working link back to this website.